Friday, December 28, 2012

TUACAHN

I love our annual girls trip to TUACAHN!! It is something that both me and the girls look forward to and lets be honest, im sure Mike doesn’t mind having the house to himself for a few days :) This year we saw Aladdin and it was great. I still think my favorite is The Little Mermaid but we all loved Aladdin they do an amazing job! I hope this is something we do for years to come!!!!

DSC00519

DSC00522

After the show the kids love to go meet the cast members and have pictures. I have to say as hot as it is in St. George I wouldn’t mind skipping this part but the kids love it so we do it! Shaylee gets very nervous around people and so you can imagine how it is getting her up by these actors in strange costumes, this is the first year I have been able to get some pictures of her with them!! I was very excited.

DSC00534

DSC00536

DSC00537

DSC00543

DSC00542

For me the genie was the best!!! By far my favorite character. It was tons of fun and something we will never forget.

No comments: