Sunday, December 30, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was really fun this year! Shaylees preschool class got to dress up and have a party and I was able to go help with it.

IMG_2045

IMG_2046IMG_2047

After Shaylees Halloween party I got to go help with Taylors class party. We had a lot of fun playing games with the class. After school was over it was time to set up for the carnival. I am so thankful for my mom, I had such a crazy busy day and she came over and helped me get the girls all dressed up so that I could do the things I needed to do for the carnival. I couldn’t have got everything done if it wasn’t for her!!!

This year Taylor went trick or treating with some of her friends and then came to the carnival. Brooklyn and Shaylee stayed at the carnival the whole time and played with grandma. After the carnival we drove around town and did some trick or treating. I missed Mike being with us he had to work but we still had a very fun day!

DSC00834

IMG_2048

No comments: