Friday, December 28, 2012
OUCH!!!!
This summer while I was busy inside cleaning Shaylee was having a great time jumping on the trampoline. All of the sudden I heard that scream that no mother wants to hear and I went running outside to find Shaylee laying on the trampoline holding her shoulder and crying like crazy. She wouldnt get off the trampoline because she said it hurt to move her arm. After getting her inside I looked at her shoulder thinking maybe she had dislocated it but i couldn’t see or feel anything. It was hurting her bad enough I knew I better get her to the doctor. While the doctor was looking at her he told me her shoulder and arm were fine but she keep crying when we would move her. He took her chin and tilted it upwards and Shaylee lost all color and then came the scream. It got a little scary from there. The doctor told me he was very worried about a neck injury and not to let her move at all while they tried to find a neck brace that would fit her. We got lucky and they let me take her over to the hospital in my car rather than ride in an ambulance for a CAT scan. I was so worried about Shaylee and the wait seemed to take forever. However luck was on our side again and Shaylees neck was fine she had just pulled the muscle running up her neck. OUCH!!! She hated wearing the neck brace and couldn’t have been happier when the doctor let her take it off!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment