Friday, December 28, 2012

Brooklyn turns 6!!!!

Brooklyn turned 6 on June 30, 2012. I cant believe how fast time has gone by. I have been blessed with such a sweet little girl. She is such a caring little thing, always willing to help me with whatever I ask her to do. She try's so hard to make sure everyone is happy. I couldn’t imagine life with out her!! For her birthday this year she wanted to have a big friend party so we invited a bunch of girls over and had a water party!!!!
DSC00565
DSC00569
DSC00571
DSC00575
We had family come over for cake and ice cream a few days after her friend party. She looks up to her older sister so much and wants to be just like her so of course she wanted monster high dolls and a monster high cake however she had one other request……………….. a cotton candy maker!!! Oh joy let the fun begin :/ haha
DSC00605
DSC00599
DSC00618
Happy Birthday sweet Brooklyn!!! We love you so so much :)

No comments: