Shaylee is 5…………. thats hard to say. I can't believe my baby is 5 years old. I always say it but where did the time go? She is such a fun girl. I think its funny, Shaylee has so many different sides to her. She is extremely shy in public but at home you would never know it. She runs this place!! She is the sweetest little thing in the world but at the same time you better not make her mad cuz boy does she have an attitude!!! I love her so so much i don't know what i would do without her!!! Happy Birthday Shaylee Bugs!!!! We love you so much!!
This year for her birthday all she wanted was a boy cake and a big teddy bear. I made her a spider man cake and grandma Mary and grandpa Larry got her a big Teddy Bear so she was so happy. She got so many things for her birthday and has loved all of them. I think this has been her favorite birthday by far. My parents gave her a microphone that she has sang to everyday! My grandparents gave her money which she informed me she wants to buy bubble gum with haha, my sisters family gave her tub paint and a robe and she has had a blast with the paint and wore the robe every night and my brothers family gave her a bat man custom that she plays in everyday!! We gave her a bike :) We had gifts, puffed rice balls (she wanted a boy cake to put a candle on but puffed rice balls for desert) and root beer floats and then we went swimming! It was a fun party :)



No comments:
Post a Comment