Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preschool Graduation!!!!

Brooklyn graduated preschool!!! I cant believe the year is already over. She has just loved school and wasn’t to excited about it being over. She had such an awesome teacher and made some really cute friends. I am so proud of her she has grown up so much over the year.DSC02278

This is Brooklyn’s teacher Cassie. She is such a good teacher and so cute with the little kids!

DSC02267

In the program each of the kids got to sing a part of a song, Brooklyn’s part was how to draw the number 3! She did so good.DSC02279

DSC02281DSC02282

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Brooklyn!! Now you are ready to be a big Kindergartener! Looks like the graduation was lots of fun!

The Johnsons said...

I'm going to miss her, she is such a good girl. I had so much fun with her this last year. Thanks for letting me be her teacher :)