I can not believe Taylor is eight years old! The years have went by so fast. Taylor is such an amazing little girl, she has taught me so much. I love this little cutie more than words can say! She is such a blessing in our lives. For her birthday she wanted to go to Jumpin Jacks. We had family and a couple of her friends over for cake and ice cream and after that we headed up to Jumpin Jacks.
She got a lot of fun things for her birthday, a CTR ring, a baptism book, littlest pet shop stuff, a bridle (im not sure if that’s what its called) for her lamb, a gift certificate to the corner station, toys for out side, money and more!!!
I wish I had a picture of her looking at the camera with her cake! HeheThe girls were pretty cute on the ride up to Jumpin Jacks!
Taylor and Shae thought they were pretty cool because they had the very same outfit on shorts and all!!! How cute are they!
The girls loved when my brother played with them. Michael (my brother) and Mike were pretty good sports when it came to entertaining the girls!
Happy Birthday Taylor!! We love you SO SO much!



4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taylor!!!!!
Wow I can't believe she is that old. Looks like an amazing birthday!
Your family is adorable. I can't believe your girl is 8! Wow! time flies!
Happy Birthday Taylor!!! She is such an amazing girl! I just love her!! I'm glad she had such a great day!
Post a Comment