Saturday, June 4, 2011

Water Party

PTA water party!!! The kids earned a water by reading. The PTA set a goal a while back telling the kids if they logged the minutes they read on a ksl reading tracker that they would throw them a water party if they reached a certain amount of minutes and THEY DID IT!!! The PTA asked some parents if they could help out with the party. It was a lot of fun (even in the cold)! I wasn’t sure if they were going to be able to do the party or not because it keep raining and raining but we were able to get it done and it was a lot of fun!


Photo0053
Photo0063Photo0054Photo0060Photo0055


One other thing that I have to mention…….. I am SO SO pound of Taylor! She was awarded a Math Olympics award in her class. That means she was at the top of her class in timed math facts! I didn’t know that she was getting an award so I wasn’t at the assembly when she got her trophy but my friend Tori took some pictures for me.
IMG_5492[1]
IMG_5496[1]

This is a picture of Keldon, Taylor and Bailee. All three of them got awards, we are very proud mamas!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Way to go Taylor! I love the picture of the girls with Kayson, they are all taller than him. We have some tall girls, poor boys!