Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years!!

For New Years we took the girls out for bowling and dinner. Mike and Taylor have both bowled before, for the rest of us it was our first time! Yes that's right i am 28 years old and have never been bowling. I have a BIG fear of doing things in front of people so I am very proud of myself and....... I had fun!!!! The girls loved it and so did Mike. After bowling and dinner we came home and watched movies and had treats to ring in the New Year :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I wish we did fun things on new years eve! They have really changed that place... I haven't been there forever!

Tori said...

Cute pics... looks like so much fun! We might have to go there now that it is not so scary!... Love the high five pic...Darling

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Love it and your beautiful family!