Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the craziness of it, the decorations, the waiting, seeing family (however i could do without the snow). I just love it. I also love the spirit of Christmas. I am so gratefull for the birth of my savior. On Christmas morning my little Brooklyn got up and whispered to me "mom guess who's birthday it is today?" I asked her who's birthday it was and she said "my brothers!" I cant tell you how happy i was that even with all of the toys and fun around my girls they still remembered the true meaning of Christmas! 
Each year for Christmas eve we go to my grandma and grandpas for our family christmas party. Santa always comes and of course the kids love it. My favorite part is watching my grandparents open their gifts! As always we had a great party!



I don't have a picture of Shaylee on Santa's lap because she was not about to get anywhere near him! This is a picture of her after she realized she wasn't going to have to sit on his lap!

Taylor is always excited to see Santa but in the end gets a little scared. She asked him for a doll house which was a surprise to me because up until then she had been asking for a lalaloopsy doll!

Brooklyn climbed up on his lap like he was a long lost friend! She asked for a lalaloopsy doll!

This year my mom and dad made blankets for my girls. They LOVE them!





Every year after the party at my grandma and grandpas we ride over to my mom and dads house to watch them open their gifts. While we are there we give the girls new jammies. This year they got Tangled jammies. They all look so cute! Payton, Shaylee, Taylor, Amy, Brooklyn and Jax.

Shaylee got alot of toys for christmas but i think her favorite was the jeep!

Brooklyn and Taylor both got the same things for christmas this year. They got their lalaloopsy dolls but i think they were more excited about their ipods. They are really mp3 players but the girls call them ipods. Same thing right :)



This year me and Mike gave the girls a swing set. I wasn't sure how to give it to them though because you cant really set it up in all this snow! I took a picture of it and wrapped it in the box. Taylor and Brooklyn were very excited! Poor Shaylee wasn't sure what to be excited about but im sure come summer she is going to love it!


 So sorry about all of the pictures. I get kinda camera happy but for memory sake in years to come i wanted to put a picture of what Santa brought each of the girls.

Shaylees


Brooklyns

Taylors

We had a such a good Christmas! I hope everyone else did too!





I had to throw these pictures in too! I bought new decoration for my tree this year.



I would love to keep all of the art work the girls do but i really don't have a good place to keep so i thought id take pictures. This is what they did for Christmas.



No comments: