I can't believe summer is all ready over and its time for school again. I wish I could say I'm excited but I'm not ready for school to start yet I love having my kids home with me. I also can't believe how fast they are growing up :/
Taylor is going into the 5th grade this year!!! I can't believe she is that old. Her teacher is Mr. Anderson. He is new to our school but we have heard very good things about him and are excited for the year :)
Brooklyn is going into 2nd grade this year!!! It still seems like she should be in Kindergarten! Her teacher is Mrs. Jacobson. She is a good teacher. I don't think I have ever heard this lady raise her voice. Brooklyn is going to have a great year :)
Shaylee is a big Kindergartener!!! Can you believe it. She is finally at the big school with her sisters. She is a little nervous about it but she has Mrs. Day for a teacher and she is amazing!! I know Shaylee is going to love being in Kindergarten :)



No comments:
Post a Comment