Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Shaylee!

Shaylee turned 4 years old on Feb 27th!!! I cant believe how fast time has went by. It doesn’t seem like my baby should be that big yet!!!! For her birthday she wanted to go swimming………. of course. We had cup cakes and root beer floats and opened gifts before we left to go swimming. She got so many fun new things!
DSC00240
DSC00249
DSC00255
DSC00257
This is a really bad picture I need a new camera very badly but I had to have a picture of her playing with her new Barbie camper!! She has had a lot of fun with it!! Happy Birthday Shaylee!!! It has been so much fun to watch you over the year and see how much you have changed. I love that you have such a spirited personality even though your to shy to show it most of the time!! We love you so much :)

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

She is such a cutie! Im glad she had a fun birthday!