Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween

I cant believe Halloween has already came and gone!! I thought since its thanksgiving this week I better hurry and get my Halloween pictures blogged so im not so far behind!! This year Taylor was set on being Cleopatra for Halloween. We couldn’t find a child size Cleopatra outfit so we went for the adult outfits and found one! Lucky for us Grandma Nana was able to fix it so it fit just right!!
Brooklyn was a witch but not just any witch she was a “magical princess witch”!! Isn't that cute! That girl makes me smile so much!!
Shaylee was a pirate but she was also not just any pirate she was a “princess pirate”!! And I have to say the cutest princess pirate ive seen!!!

DSC00100
We went to the school for the Halloween carnival for a couple of hours. They always have big blow up slides and jump houses. They even had a rock wall for the kids to climb!!!
DSC00101
Taylor got pretty far up the rock but every time I tried to take a picture of her when she was high I would miss her.
DSC00119
Brooklyn keep going head first down the slid over and over again. Fun times……….
DSC00108
This is about as brave as Shaylee got. At least she was having fun.
We usually go over to Fairview to trick or treat but this year we stayed in Ft. Green. This is also the first year we have went door to door trick or treating we have done trunker treating in the past. I'm not sure which way I like better but either way we all had a lot of fun!!!!

Carving Pumpkins
Carving Pumpkins is something the girls love to do with their dad. He is really into making cool faces on the pumpkins. This year we kind of ran out of time to do something really cool but it turned out to be a lot of fun. The girls usually clean the pumpkins out themselves and then me and Mike take over the carving but this year the girls carved their own all by themselves, well not Shaylee but she did help! I was pretty proud of how good the girls did with their pumpkins.
DSC00074

DSC00082
I cant believe Halloween is over but im ready to enjoy the holidays!!!

No comments: