I have so much I need to blog! I like to print my blog at the end of the year, for me my blog is like my journal/scrap book. I say that because from time to time I have some random pictures I like to post for memory sake. This entry is one of those random ones!!
Guess who's old enough to mow the law!!!!
Can you believe it. This was the first time she has ever mowed a lawn before. She was so proud of her self and I must say I was very happy she can help keep it mowed next summer!!!!
Wacky Hair day!!!
For Red Ribbon week the kids got to have a wacky hair day!! Of course all the girls cared about was what color they could spray their hair. We had some fun with it!!
Sometimes I wish we could do fun things like this every day because they are SO much easier to get up in the morning when they get to do stuff like this!!
Taylor could not wait for wacky hair day. She has been talking about what she is going to do for a very long time.
Brooklyn was a little worried about going to school with her hair all crazy. I had to promise her that if she was the only one in her class with wacky hair she could call me and I would come and get her!
Shaylee is so funny, she never likes me to do her hair. And if I ever try to pull the back up she gets pretty mad at me but not today! She wanted hair like her sisters!!



1 comment:
That hair is wild!
I just read your comment about my Menu plans. I try to make similar PKU foods for our 2 year old, but it doesn't always work out! She doesn't eat a lot at one time, so we currently use a lot of frozen PKU foods that we can just warm up. Lily loves low protein pasta with Cambrooke's Chicken Consomme shake on it. She also loves Daiya cheese, so we make some grilled cheese sandwiches!
Thanks,
Kelly at Littlest Sweet Pea
Post a Comment