The girls started school last month! I can’t believe how fast summer went this year. It didn’t seem near long enough. We had a lot of fun times through the summer though so I guess its time to get back to a schedule. Taylor is going to be in 3rd grade this year! She is so excited and ready for school. We got a knew 3rd grade teacher this year. Her name is Mrs. Blackham and so far Taylor is really liking her!
Can you believe how grown up she looks!! Also if you haven't seen her for awhile when we went to get a hair cut to go back to school she decided to cut her hair short!! I love it but it sure does make her look more grown up.
She was all smiles when I picked her up from school!!
Brooklyn started kindergarten this year!!! I cant believe she is really old enough to go to “the big kid school”! I'm not sure how I feel about it either. She has been on the count down ever since preschool got over so needless to say she was ready for school to start too.
She was so excited the whole morning. Two years ago I remember thinking I was going to have to go to kindergarten with her because she was so shy and now look at her!!
When I picked Brooklyn up from school she told me it was “the best day ever”!
Of course Shaylee had a hard morning, both of her sisters were off to school and she was stuck at home with me. But guess what………… a few weeks after the girls started school Shaylee did too!! Can we say tears, great big tears!! All three of my girls are in school! Isn't it crazy. For some reason I don’t feel old enough to have all of them in school :/ hehe But I cant even tell you how happy Shaylee was to start! I'm so happy she finally gets to go.
She didn’t even want me to walk her to class. I had to wait until she was inside the building before I could go in and take pictures of her because every time I would try to walk her to her class room she would tell me to go back to the car! And if you know Shaylee you know she can be very persistent so I waited at the car!!
She is SO happy!
It is so much fun watching them grow up and learn new things. They remind me all the time how the little things in life really end up being the things that matter! I love them so much!!!!



2 comments:
Darling pics...I have to admit I had a tear come to my eye when I look at Shaylee and how grown up she is. You have the cutest family and I just love your girls. Sorry to say Steph, you are getting a little older.(hehehe)
Those are three of my very favorite girls in the world!! They are such cute girls and I love them so much!! School definitely came fast this year! We will have to go on lots of mt dew runs!! ;)
Post a Comment