I can’t believe my little girl is 5!!!! She has been waiting patiently for her birthday and it finally came. Brooklyn is so sweet, I love her SO SO much. She is such a big help to me everyday I don’t know what I would do without her! For her birthday she wanted to do the same thing Taylor did for her birthday, of course, she wants to be just like her big sister and I love that about her. So we had cake and ice cream at home and opened gifts and then we headed up to Jumpin Jacks!!
She got so many fun things for her birthday! We got her a new blue bike and a sparkly blue wallet. She loves the color blue!
Aren’t they cute!!!
It was a very fun birthday party!!! We love you tonz Brooklyn!!!



3 comments:
What a fun Birthday! Its crazy she is 5, she is such a cutie! Thanks for taking my girls, they have so much fun with your girls.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! I hope her bracelet fit! :/ LOL and next time I will make a BLUE one! She is the cutest thing ever! I hope she had a great day! xoxo
Sounds like a perfect birthday...She is so darn cute and I just love her. Cant wait to see her everyday at school. You have cute cute kids!!
Post a Comment