Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break!!!

For Spring Break my friend Cassie and I decided we wanted to take our girls and do something fun. Cassie has 3 girls and I have 3 girls so it is pretty fun when we get together!! Her oldest daughter is the same age as Taylor, her next is the same age as Brooklyn and her youngest is a couple years younger than Shaylee.
We took the girls up north and did some shopping for summer clothes!!! I was so excited to see shorts and flip flops! Summer can't come soon enough :)

For lunch we went to Red Robin. That is my girls favorite place to eat! 

Now for the really fun stuff!!! We took the girls to Jumping Jacks!

The big slide was a favorite! I don't even know how many times they went down this thing....
after awhile I had to stop watching them. They were doing all sorts of  tricks and I was getting scared they were going to break an arm or something :/




Now just to make it clear, I hate these stupid toy houses. I swear they have some short of power that  calls to Taylor!!! Whenever she sees them she doesn't stop begging to try and get a toy because "it would be so easy".  I have told her so many times they are just a rip off and that it really isnt that easy to get a toy. Well I gave in and let her try. Look at the concentration as she tries to get the stuffed animal.....

.....and now, the not so happy look that maybe mom is right!!

We had a very fun day!!! Thanks Cassie :)
(Taylor, Brooklyn, Paeton, Kaecee, & Shaelynn)

And here is Shaylee. She found this game and feel in love!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

What a fun day!! That Jumpin Jacks place looks really fun, I may have to try it out sometime. The girls look like they are having a blast!!!!

The Johnsons said...

It was so fun! I'm glad we got together, we need to do it more often.