Monday, March 21, 2011

Feeling sad :(

So for the last few days my little Taylor has been pretty down. For the most part Taylor does very well dealing with the hand she has been dealt but just like everyone she has her days where she is just mad! Dealing with PKU is hard enough for an adult to understand and be ok with I can't even begin to understand how she feels dealing with it at such a young age. Taylor is such a strong girl and I know she will bounce out of her sadness but nothing helped like the flowers my parents sent her!!!

Taylors grandma and grandpa had balloons and flowers sent to her at school to cheer her up and believe me the smile on her face when she came carrying them out of school was priceless!!!! She was SO HAPPY! Thank you very much grandma and grandpa you have no idea how much that helped her!


They were the prettiest flowers :)



I wanted to do something fun with Taylor so we grab Julia and Keldon and went to Nephi for some dinner and a movie. As you can see they had a great time at dinner!!! However the movie was a different story :(
We went to see Rango....... that was the worst movie I have seen in a VERY long time!!!! Don't wast your time or money!!!!! Anyway Taylor and Keldon thought it was great so I guess sitting through 2 hours and 2 minutes of pure H*?! was worth it! hehe

Here is a picture of the kids after the movie. Thanks Julia and Keldon for the fun night. It sure helped cheer Taylor up :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keldon is already asking when we can go to another movie with Taylor and her sisters ;) So, next time a GOOD movie comes out... lets go! I'm glad Taylor cheered up a bit. She is such a beautiful and smart girl. She has a special, strong spirit... and she handles her adversities better than I would ever be able to. We love you guys! Thanks for the fun night!

The Johnsons said...

What awesome grandparents Taylor has. She is such a sweetheart. Let us know if we can do anything to help.